We do lot of things that ultimately add up to one thing: we help companies grow. We do that by building brands. And we do that with a myriad of different tools. Research. Strategic planning. Media planning. PR. Social media. Design. Direct response. All of that in addition to what people have now come to call “Traditional advertising,” i.e. television, print, and digital. All of it just comes down to communicating in a way that makes it easy for people to like your company. (more…)
We’re back. Hit us with your calls, your emails, your tweets. Text us. IM us. Go ahead and Poke us.
Friday was a DIGO Brands Offlining Day. From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., we took ourselves offline and brought everyone in our organization together to focus their full attention on discovering, inventing and developing ideas for our clients. (more…)
Today, scores of former agencies are dropping the “agency” moniker. Where does DIGO stand? As usual, we’re going to give it to you straight.
If by “agency” you mean one of those traditional, hidebound, pretentious, print, radio and tv factories, with initials on the door, drawn from the names of dead white men, massive overhead, executive committees, public stock, analyst meetings, acquisition funds, full-time novelists with ten-year separation agreements, “integration” by acquisition, A-Team for pitches, B-team for clients, C-team for clients spending less than $100 million, trainees for you, bill by the hour and commissions too, “creative” timesheets, “well it’s your fault because you changed the brief,” If that’s what you mean by agency, then DIGO is definitely not an agency. (more…)
We are looking to extend our network of Flash Developers, Web Designers and Web Developers to help us make the Internet a better, more beautiful place.
We’ve got a lot of work to do and need an army of creative contractors to help us out. Join our network of interactive talent.
- resizes based on existing banner ads
- turn static concepts into engaging animations and interactive experiences
- solid knowledge of Flash, Photoshop and AS2/AS3 programming
- knowledge of best practices and ways to keep file size down
- experience with rich media applications, or additional web development is a plus
- please provide examples of banners you have animated
- engaging front end development for dynamic, interactive websites, microsites, apps and content management systems
- create and flesh out wireframes and design user interface
- extensive knowledge of Dreamweaver, Flash and PhotoShop
- please include links to websites you have designed
- manage website development team of designers and external programmers from conceptualizing and creating graphic and user interface solutions to implementation of back end development/coding.
- develop projects plans, schedules and SOWs, prepare estimates and manage costs throughout project
- proven understanding of User Experience and Information Architecture
- responsible for QA testing across system and browser platforms throughout development.
- excellent communication and client facing skills and maintaining a positive and solution-oriented attitude at all times.
Send resumes, urls, apps or any other way we can get a feel for your work to email@example.com
This Father’s Day, we’re looking for an artist who can give the song that made a million dads cry a refresh for the Facebook generation. Are you talented enough to do the job? Visit Offlining.com to enter the contest and find out.
The winning songwriter will get an aggressive P.R. push from one of NYC’s premier public relations agencies. We’ll get your music heard by all the right people (labels, press, blogs, etc). It’s a great way to make connections and get your career going. And maybe even make a difference while you’re at it.
We never owned one of these. While CEO Joseph Park was kind enough to offer us shares of Kozmo, now worthless, back then we said, “we’re still figuring out how to make our clients successful, and we don’t have time to figure out (more…)
DIGO is celebrating its 15th Anniversary on June 23rd at 6pm! Join us. Check out the Facebook invite here.