Friday Reads – 10/6/2011
A weekly post on some of our favorites from around the Web.
This week’s topic: Steve Jobs
We wouldn’t be us if there were no Steve Jobs. The machines, the experiences, the example… more than anybody, Steve demonstrated what we value, sell and strive to create. The product is 360 degree sensurround inspiration. Every day is an art project and a quest to make our brand and our clients brands a bit more like that. Sun goes up, sun comes down. But the North Star is still there.
- Apple’s Visionary Redefined Digital Age via The New York Times
- Walt Mossberg: The Steve Jobs I knew via All Things D
- Steve Jobs Was Always Kind To Me (Or, Regrets of An Asshole) via The Wirecutter blog
- The cool secret Steve Jobs asked my friend Gary to keep via Rob Kelly
- Steve Jobs wins again via Salon
- Steve Jobs: How to live before you die, video via TED.com
- Steve Jobs’ patents via The New York Times
From the archives: Malcolm Gladwell on the creation of the mouse via The New Yorker. [social_share/]