We are looking to extend our network of Flash Developers, Web Designers and Web Developers to help us make the Internet a better, more beautiful place.
We’ve got a lot of work to do and need an army of creative contractors to help us out. Join our network of interactive talent.
- resizes based on existing banner ads
- turn static concepts into engaging animations and interactive experiences
- solid knowledge of Flash, Photoshop and AS2/AS3 programming
- knowledge of best practices and ways to keep file size down
- experience with rich media applications, or additional web development is a plus
- please provide examples of banners you have animated
- engaging front end development for dynamic, interactive websites, microsites, apps and content management systems
- create and flesh out wireframes and design user interface
- extensive knowledge of Dreamweaver, Flash and PhotoShop
- please include links to websites you have designed
- manage website development team of designers and external programmers from conceptualizing and creating graphic and user interface solutions to implementation of back end development/coding.
- develop projects plans, schedules and SOWs, prepare estimates and manage costs throughout project
- proven understanding of User Experience and Information Architecture
- responsible for QA testing across system and browser platforms throughout development.
- excellent communication and client facing skills and maintaining a positive and solution-oriented attitude at all times.
Send resumes, urls, apps or any other way we can get a feel for your work to email@example.com