A lot of great social activity coming out of Super Bowl weekend. Enjoy!
1. 9 Brands That Thought Fast on Social Media During the Super Bowl
2. Top Super Bowl Moments on Facebook
Here’s the social media update for the week!
1. Twitter Introduces Vine for Creating GIF-Like Looping Videos
2. Not a Hoax: Facebook Might Have to Give You Ten Bucks
Here are your social media hits for the week. Enjoy!
1. The White House Live-Tweeted Obama’s Inauguration
2. Instagram Is About to Start Sharing Your Data With Facebook
Sorry for the delay on the update this week, but there was a big announcement from Facebook today that we were waiting to include. Enjoy!
1. Facebook Introduces ‘Graph Search,’ New Search Engine
2. New Myspace Opens to Public Riding Timberlake’s Coattails
1. New Scam Targets Facebook Page Owners
2. How to Follow CES 2013 Online
Happy New Year and welcome back!
2. Facebook 2012 A Year in Review
3. Top 10 Most Influential People on Facebook
4. 75% of World Leaders on Twitter
5. Is Snapchat the Next Frontier for Marketers?
6. Facebook Removing Attribution When Pages Post Via Third-Party Apps
YouTube’s 20 Most Shared Ads in December
Portlandia Spoil Alert Sketch Spoils Everything
Puppy’s First Christmas
Lot’s of good stuff happening in the social world this past week. Enjoy!
1. See What You’ll Look Like Old With Merrill Edge’s “Face Retirement”
2. Social Media Use Leads to Real-World Actions
Here are this week’s updates in social:
1. The Social Commerce Attribution Problem
2. Social Media Ads Revenue to Double