A weekly post on some of our favorites from around the Web.
This week’s topic: A Grab Bag of Good Stuff
- What Marketers Say About Working Online: McKinsey Global Survey Results via the McKinsey Quarterly
- A New Way to Gain Customer Insight via strategy+business (booz & co.)
- Why Google Is The Most Important Learning Tool Ever Invented via Fast Company
- How Twitter Is Making Its Money, video interview with the company’s Chief Revenue Officer via Business Insider
- ‘Great by Choice’: Jim Collins and Morten T. Hansen on Excelling in Uncertain Times, Part Two via Knowledge@Wharton
- Five Big Reasons CEOs Should Get Social via Mashable