A few social media highlights to start your week…
Here’s your weekly dose of social–enjoy!
1. Facebook gifts are back, but this time they are not virtual.
2. In response to comments on her recent weight gain, Lady Gaga starts a body revolution with her little monsters.
3. Facebook introduces ads re-targeting.
4. For the first time ever, YouTube will be live streaming the Presidential Debates.
5. Foursquare partners with OpenTable to allow restaurant reservations.
6. Viral Videos:
-YouTube’s 10 Most Shared Ads of September
-Big cat skinny box
-Ellen sends her staff writer to Costco, but she can only speak to shoppers in song lyrics (the last guy is the best!)