Here is the Social Media Update for the week.
1. Instagram Video Don’t Make Me Love You
Instagram has launched a new video option similar to Vines. This will create competition for Twitter’s Vine app. Instagram is ahead of the game, they smartly avoided many of Vine’s initial missteps like leaving out hashtag and front-facing camera support. They also included filters for the videos and longer video durations.
2. Report: Facebook Working on a Flipboard-Like News Reader
Happy New Year and welcome back!
2. Facebook 2012 A Year in Review
3. Top 10 Most Influential People on Facebook
4. 75% of World Leaders on Twitter
5. Is Snapchat the Next Frontier for Marketers?
6. Facebook Removing Attribution When Pages Post Via Third-Party Apps
YouTube’s 20 Most Shared Ads in December
Portlandia Spoil Alert Sketch Spoils Everything
Puppy’s First Christmas