Lot’s of good stuff happening in the social world this past week. Enjoy!
1. See What You’ll Look Like Old With Merrill Edge’s “Face Retirement”
2. Social Media Use Leads to Real-World Actions
Here are your social updates for the week—enjoy!
1. Facebook Cover Photo Crackdown
2. 500,000 Facebook Users Chase Fake $1 Million From Powerball “Winner”
Here are this week’s updates in social:
1. The Social Commerce Attribution Problem
2. Social Media Ads Revenue to Double
Happy short week! Enjoy this week’s social updates!
1. Leaked: Myspace Master Plan to Relaunch as a Spotify Killer
2. Facebook Social Jobs
Here are your social media updates for the week!
1. Social Media’s Role During Hurricane Sandy.
2. Social Media Mapping Sandy.
Here are your social media updates for the week:
1. Facebook launches a new page to help raise awareness during Bullying Prevention Month
2. Taylor Swift Chooses Army of Online Fans to Follow Her in Person Today
Here is this week’s social update:
1. Social Network Storylane Allows You to Really Share Your Life Story
2. Redbull Space Jump Breaks YouTube Record
Here is your weekly social digest!
1. Facebook Reached 1 Billion Users.
2. Facebook Launches Pinterest-esque “Want-able” Product Photos.