Here are your social media updates for the week:
1. Facebook launches a new page to help raise awareness during Bullying Prevention Month
2. Taylor Swift Chooses Army of Online Fans to Follow Her in Person Today
Here is your weekly social digest!
1. Facebook Reached 1 Billion Users.
2. Facebook Launches Pinterest-esque “Want-able” Product Photos.
Here’s your weekly dose of social–enjoy!
1. Facebook gifts are back, but this time they are not virtual.
2. In response to comments on her recent weight gain, Lady Gaga starts a body revolution with her little monsters.
3. Facebook introduces ads re-targeting.
1. 50% of consumers say that they value a brand’s Facebook page more than its website. Check out the infographic.
2. At the Emmys Sunday night, Jimmy Kimmel orchestrated a prank where he asked viewers to tweet that Tracy Morgan had fainted at the show. The story generated over 25,000 tweets.